- Health and Fitness should be fun– our number one aim is for you to achieve your goals while enjoying the session
- You will feel comfortable in the environment– we don’t care what activewear you chose or how many instagram followers you have! We will guarantee you will feel comfortable in a social atmosphere where you can achieve your goals.
- We keep things simple- we know as a society we are moving less and not eating so well, so we will encourage you to move and eat better! We won’t go overboard with funky new fad training or technology (this only gets short term results) ,as we know that sticking to the basics will get you sustained, long-term health and fitness improvements.
- No stressing about late cancellation fees– stuck at work or had a late night, no problem, just cancel up to 30 minutes before and you won’t be charged.
- Variety is the spice of life!– no point paying $60/ week or $25/ session for one type of training. We believe offering a variety of exercise disciplines is more holistic, more motivating and will lead to better long term well-being.
- Small groups means more focus on you – small groups allows us to focus more on individual technique, motivation and needs. Hard to do with classes of 30+ people! Most of our sessions cater for 5-10 clients. This allows us to be more flexible with the type of training we do depending on who is in the class!
- Little extras– forgotten your toiletries or your water bottle. No problem- complimentary bottle of water, deodorant, moisturiser, suntan lotion, and of course hair ties!
SPIN, YOGA and SMALL GROUP TRAINING Classes in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
Freestyle spinning on our Keiser bikes! Experience indoor cycling classes like no other! Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, at Youtopia we know that indoor cycling can be intimidating and we are determined to change your perception of spin classes by revolutionising the experiences – book your class with us today! FIND OUT MORE.
An ideal compliment to our Spin and Small Group Training is our Yoga classes with our talented teacher Rose. The practice of yoga makes the body strong and flexible, it also improves the functioning of the respiratory, circulatory, digestive, and hormonal systems. We teach Open Vinyasa at Youtopia.FIND OUT MORE.
Yoga brings about emotional stability and clarity of mind so book your class today!
Small Group Training
Small Group Training is a fun work out that will make you stronger, more toned, more agile, fitter and burn heaps of calories in one easy workout! Incorporating various exercises and equipment in a ‘circuit’ style format, 45 minutes of exercise will never go quicker or be more fun! We offer 2 types of group training, one to get the heart pumping (FIT) and one to tone and strengthen the body (DEFINE) Give it a go, you will love it – book your class today or FIND OUT MORE.
Combine your group classes with one-on-one personal training at YOUTOPIA and really experience the difference it makes to your health and wellness!